OUR GOAL: To
develop the capacity of youth and concern in the sector and to address
issue that affect them environmentally, socially and economically while networking with other NGO’s Local and Internationally,
between Government, Civil society and private sector towards achieving our mission.
- Developing in the entire citizenry a strong consciousness for environmental education and a strong
commitment to its vigorous demands through our EES programme.
- The provision of clean and safe drinking water and good sanitation for every community we are committed
to through our GRACWIP programme.
- To build the internal capacity of IFESNet – Africa and other partnership networks, ensuring
the acquisition of appropriate level of training of personnel in the area of policy and developments.
- Embark on projects that will help enhance fresh water quality due to environmental pollution, discharge
of waste water to our streams, rivers and surface waters.
- Promote need for local management of our natural resources.
- Organize programme to assist in youth empowerment as part of networking, training and youth development
- Reduce waste issues in our communities through segregation,
proper disposers, campaign and educate the people in indiscriminate dumping of
- Be involved with other INGO’s in the struggle for water security, oil and gas as a strategy
for benefits to affected communities.
Africa strategic prograame has been summarized into the following areas:
- Environmental literacy Awareness Campaign.
- Grassroot Community Water Initiative Programme.
- Sensitization / Campaigns and Awareness.
- Research and Documentation, Database and Information Technology.
- Capacity / Training, Manpower Development.
- Peace Mediation and Conflict Resolution within Community of Operation.
- Networking and Coalition with other NGO’s, CSO, CBO, e.t.c
- Oil and Gas Sector in the built Environment.
are classified into Directorate as follows;
- Civil Society Participation.
- Conservation based Economic Empowerment.
- Environmental Health / Education, Gender.
- Energy Research / oil and gas.
- Community development and participation.